Terms and Conditions:

Registration Details:

Once you filled registration form within 24 hours after verification of the id proof we will send you a confirmation link with a unique login credentials which is using to upload your respective products.

Shipping Details:

Once order received you get alert regards order via E-Mail/ Message/ Call/ Whats App. The shipping is not taken care by our company in anytime if you opted to take care of shipping from your side. If you want to take our shipping partners help then please let us know while we confirming your registration. You need to send to customer directly by using a trusted courier services only. To know the trusted service providers email us.

Returns and Exchange:

We accept return for only with video proof from package opening to end. Returns are accept after taking a proper verification only. As per the customer the exchange or refund can be decided. Exchange or return package shipping charges are held by company only.

Payout Policy:

Once order received, the payout will given 25% of whole price on the day of order received and remaining 75% will be transferred to respective account details after package received by customer only. The payout 100% not include our commission rates.

Commission Rates: 

Home Decor5%

* The Commission Rates we take on total price of product (Mentioned at Price tab)

Other Categories will come on after the brief discussion with our team via call or mail.

To Complete Registration Sign Up as a Vendor

The Complete Vendor Guide is attached here please check out

Select an available coupon below